Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Local Food Review: Off The Griddle

Saturdays are for checking out some of the lovely food establishments in the SE Portland neighborhood.

Today's burger and fries is courtesy of Off The Griddle which has sadly closed at the end of September. I love their burgers and wanted to give them a shout out because they will have their storefront cafe A.N.D. Cafe open through the winter as they prepare to move to a bigger establishment. A.N.D. is equally delicious, just without the homemade burger joy. They are located at 5420 E. Burnside. I recommend choosing from their selection of waffles or one of the rotating specials. Super nice owners and staff and sizable portions so you'll have some lunch ready to go for tomorrow's climb up Mt. Hood.

4 comments:

JohnP said...

Now I want to visit you!!

vegan.in.brighton said...

Those fries look SO good!

Dawn said...

Whoa! That looks tasty.

x said...

I got so excited when I read this was in Portland then I got sand when you said it had closed then I was happy again when you said they will have a cafe and are moving to a bigger place - I hope they are around when I visit next year! That burger looks delish!