Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Paul Cooks: Squash Casserole

This Wednesday had Paul cooking squash like a Tennessee farmer. Last year the I-40 Kitchen published a couple of squash casserole recipes for MoFo. How can you not love something called a squash mold? This was delicious and I highly recommend breaking this one out for your upcoming Thanksgiving celebration. Throw it down with some of his fabulous rolls and pass out in a pile of leaves.
Paul may or may not be a snacker and may or may not have nibbled at that corner before I got the photo.

5 comments:

JohnP said...

I'm flattered that you made my grandmother's casserole -- and glad that you liked it!

Jessica B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica B said...

That's not snacking, that's quality control!

Dawn said...

yummm...covered in cheese and breadcrumbs. You may have found one of the few ways I would actually enjoy yellow squash. Nice work,Paul.

Paul Cole said...

This was also great! And while cooking it's not snacking, it's tasting!