Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Paul Cooks: Gingerbread Apple Pie


It's Wednesday, which means Paul is cooking. The balls theme apparently didn't work out so instead I'm just posting whatever Paul has cooked this week that we've managed to capture on camera. Today we have pie. We went apple picking at Kiyokawa Orchards this past weekend and brought home some newtown pippins that went into the pie. The gingerbread apple pie from Vegan with a Vengeance. A mighty good pie. I made the apron which makes more sense if you've been watching Storage Wars lately or maybe just really like the wow factor of pie.
Pie.

12 comments:

Dawn said...

That pie looks great. I haven't tried that one yet. Nice apron, Paul.

vegan.in.brighton said...

Pie!! I love pie!!

JohnP said...

A worthy pie! And I am always glad for reminders to return to VwaV.

VeggieAmanda said...

Love the photo! Vegan pie certainly does have a WOW factor!

Veganosaurus said...

Wow factor of pie, yes but also wow factor of a husband who makes pie! :D

Tami said...

Nothing has a wow factor like pie. Except maybe that apron.

panda with cookie said...

Paul isn't my husband, just my special lady friend. With pie.

Paul Cole said...

I am a little embarrassed by my ratty pot holders. I am not embarrassed by this pie, which was delicious.

omgoshimvegan said...

That pie looks good. I haven't tried anything from Vegan Pie in the Sky. Must do it soon!

Amey said...

a fella who makes you apple pie is seriously living up to his WOW FACTOR apron.

Mihl said...

Can I borrow Paul? Or swap. I have a kid to trade.


Yes, I would go there for pie.

Dawn said...

Paul, your worn potholders only increases your value to pie lovers